If you Need any help or query Regarding Airtel Network then here you”ll get all Airtel Network Customer care Toll free numbers and Ussd codes of Airtel Broadband , Postpaid , Prepaid , Digital Tv , Email address. This can Help if you have any problem Regarding any airtel services.
Bharti Airtel Is one of the major telecom in India. If you are a airtel customer of any service and you are searching Toll free customer care number Or ussd codes then You”ll get all in this single post. If you are using airtel broadband , airtel digital tv , Airtel postpaid sim or Prepaid sim then read this Post fully to get airtel toll free Numbers.
Airtel Network Customer care Toll Free Numbers
Broadband Connection helpline number
If you are using Airtel broadband and You need any help then call 121 from airtel Mobile and Select Broadband in Ivr Instructions. You can also call on toll free number from other network at 1800 103 4444 .
Prepaid and Postpaid helpline Number
Call on 121 from airtel mobile , Its doesn’t matter you are using Prepaid sim or postpaid sim. Select Prepaid or postpaid in Ivr Instructions. If you wants to register complain then call 198 (T.f) from airtel mobile. You can also send email at [email protected] to get any help.
Airtel Digital tv Dth Customer care or helpline Number
Call on 12150 toll free number for airtel digital tv. If you are searching from email then Send Email on [email protected] to Register complain / Feedback or ask any query. If you are other network user then check here full List of Helpline Number.
- Reliance Jio Ussd Codes List to Check Internet , Balance & Other Services
- Ussd Codes to Take Balance Loan in Airtel,Idea,Vodafone,Reliance,Docomo & Other Networks
- Paid & Toll Free Customer Care Number of All Mobile & Dth Network Operators
Airtel network ussd code list
Below ussd codes are work on Airtel Prepaid and Postpaid sims. You have to dial this from airtel mobile only. Don’t try from other network otherwise they”ll charge you.
- Check your Own airtel mobile number – *282# or *140*1600#.
- Check Remaining 2g Internet data pack – *123*10#
- Check Remaining 3g Internet data pack – *123*10#
- Check Remaining sms balance – *123*7#
- Ussd code to check main balance – *123#.
- If you are 2g user and wants to activate 3g then send SMS 3G on 121.
- Stop Value added services on airtel by Sending sms VAS to 121.
- Check Special airtel offers by Dialing Ussd code – *121#.
If this airtel customer care number and toll free ussd codes is useful for you then share with others by Clicking Below social icon. If any Toll free number or ussd code is missing then Mention it in Comment section.