Flipkart is an e-business organization established in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. The organization is enlisted in Singapore, yet has its home office in Bangalore, Karnataka. Flipkart has dispatched its own item go under the name “DigiFlip” with items including tablets, USBs, and portable PC packs and some more. Flipkart now utilizes more than 33000 individuals. Flipkart permits installment systems, for example, money down, credit or plastic exchanges, net managing an account, e-blessing flipkart voucher and card swipe on conveyance. Flipkart as of late finished the second version of Big Billion Sale held between October 13 and 17.
Free 100 rs flipkart voucher
A hefty portion of you are getting pulled in towards web shopping nowadays. Since its the most straightforward approach to get the marvelous arrangement just by clicking few catches. Here Flipkart presents an offer in which you can get free voucher of Flipkart worth Rs. 100 by buying books worth Rs.300. In the wake of getting voucher you can purchase anything you like on Flipkart with those credits.
How to get Rs.100 Flipkart voucher :-
- CLICK HERE to go to offer page in flipkart app.
- Go to books section.
- Select any books you want to buy , make sure it is more than or equal to Rs.300.
- Login/signup for an account.
- Complete your transaction.
- Now, wait for voucher arrival.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Get a Flipkart Electronic Gift Voucher Worth Rs.100 on purchase of any Book till 7th January 2016.
- Customers will receive Gift Voucher for one complete order alone, i.e. only one gift voucher can be availed per email id.
- Customers need to log-in to the Flipkart app to be eligible for the gift voucher.
- Gift Vouchers will be issued 30 days after the purchase is made.
- Cancellation of an individual item will cancel entire order. No gift voucher will be issued in such a case.
- Offer is not valid on e-books.Offer is valid on selected products only.
Thanks For subscribing Us.
Want any kind of help please contact us .