Today we share another android trick by which you can change any 19 digits Sim number which is know as ICCID. This sim number is printed on Your Sim and also stored inside it. If you want to change this number then read this post fully , This will not effect on your mobile number by this process only you can change your sim number.
ICCID is integrated circuit card identifier, This unique serial number is Specify your sim card. Every sim card have this Unique ICCID Number which is 19 or 20 Characters. This method is rooted method and works on only Rooted android device.
Requirements to change sim number
- Firstly you need rooted android mobile or tablet which support sim.
- One sim card.
- Xposed Installer
Follow steps to change sim number by Sim Editor app
Before following steps you need to root your android mobile if not rooted then don’t worry check our last posts root android mobile without pc or through pc. After successfully root install Xposed Installer on your android and grant root permissions.
- Now Install this Xposed Module which will edit your sim card number – Download SimEditor.
- After installing , Open Xposed app and tick on this module for working.
- Now restart your android device.
- Now open Sim Editor App from menu.
- You’ll see your sim card number.
- Enter any number which you wants to set.
- Done ! Your Sim card number is change successfully.
About SimEditor app
Simeditor is a android application which change Number Metadata Stored in your sim. It won’t effect on your Phone number. This is particulary useful when, after having used a SIM with a temporary number, And the system doesn’t detect the new number.
Tags :- How to change sim number , sim card number , Change iccid Number , Download Simeditor app, Trick