How to Print Text Sms or Messages From Android Phone or Devices.Many users needs to print text sms from their android phone or make a copy of text messages in your disk.By this tutorials you can export all your android mobile sms messages to your system and then you can easily print this or save for later use.This tutorial also works on tablets and any android operating based device.For this trick, Just required one pc and data cable.No more requirements just follow simple steps carefully.
Many times its very urgent to make back up of our android mobile messages , Because some time we reset it or any other reason by this trick you can save your text messages.
How to Print text messages or make back up of it
- Firstly Download Ipubsoft Android manager app for pc.(You can Also use their trial version).
- Connect your android phone to pc by data cable.
- Now Start Android manager app in your pc.
- If you not enabled your usb debugging , Then goto > Developer options > And enable Usb Debugging.
- In app you can see preview of your messages.
- Click on Start Export.
- Done ! Your messages is saved in your pc.You can easily print out or save for later use.
Tags :- How to print android phone mobile messages sms