How to Recover Deleted Contacts , Recover Deleted Test Messages , Retrieve Lost Contacts & Test Messages From Android. Users feeling nervous or depressed after lost their contacts & Sms by erased or after wiping phone by custom recovery. Is there any solution to restore all your lost contacts back So here is tutorials for to recover deleted/lost contacts & Text Messages from android mobile/Device after format of your mobile or any other reasons of deleted. You can Easily restore deleted contacts & Text Messages from your Android phone Using “Android Data Recovery” , it allows you to recover deleted contacts , Sms directly from Android or SIM card on Android phones. Now let’s go through out to Recover Deleted/lost Contacts & Text Messages from Android Device.
Contacts is very important part for communication in mobile technology. We don’t remember every person contact number but sometimes its deleted by any mistake. By this you can 100% recover your contacts , Sms in very easy steps .
Before this we also posted how to recover data after formatting or deleted by this you can recover your pc files , audio , video , photos and any other files.
How to recover deleted/Lost contacts from android
- Firstly Download Android data recovery
- Install it and open
- Connect your mobile to pc by USB debugging option. (Go to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”)
- After opening Android Data Recovery Software, Android Data Recovery empowers you to selectively choose which type of files to be scanned. If you want to recover Android contacts only, you can tick “Contacts” because it takes less time to scan only contacts than scan all the data.Also you can recover your files from this software.
- Now you will get message saying “Device Detected” , that means your Android has been detected by the program successfully. Here, you just need to click “Start ” to analyze your Android device and wait for a few seconds.
- When below window comes to you, you need to turn to your Android phone and click “Allow” popping up on the screen, until it disappear, and then back to the program and click “Start ” to scan your Android for lost contacts.
- After all contacts and messages have been scanned out, the program will remind you stop the scan, because it is a waste of time to scan all data. Then you can preview all contacts one by one in the scan result, mark those you want and click “Recover ” to selectively save them on your computer.
- Done ! its done you’ll see your deleted contacts.
Note : – You’ll see recently deleted contacts in orange color and existing contacts in black color you can filter by above display button and only display deleted items . By this you can also recover data from your mobile. but its take more time so if you wants recover contacts only then you save time it process fast .
How to Recover/Lost Text Messages Sms in Android Mobile Device
Using Above Same Software , You can Recover Text Messages also by Following Some Simple Steps –
- First of All , Enable Usb Debugging From above Method If not work then Navigate to About Phone >> Tap 7 to 10 Times on Build Number then You will see Developers Option to Enable Usb Debugging Option.
- Open Tool >> Tick on Messages Icon.
- Allow Permission in Device, Within Few Minutes You will see Your Deleted Text Sms.
- Simply Select & Hit On Restore Button.
- Once Process will Complete , Your all Sms Will be get Their Old Place.
Tags :- Recover deleted/lost contacts & text messages from android mobile device , Using Android Data recovery