Today we share a trick to use 4G Sim in 3G android Mobile Phones by Changing Engineering Mode setting. Even you can use Jio sim in your 3G Android mobile phones. Many Users Request to use 4G Sim In 3g Android Mobile Phones so we post this Simple trick to get 4g Signal in 3G smartphones. For using 4G Sim you just need only 3G enabled Mobile Phones and you”ll get 4G signals in your mobile by Below 4 tricks.
Actually this is all is done by Engineering Mode , By the help of this Function we can change some functions of our mobile hardware, so we change 3g range to 4G Range so our mobile get also 4g signal and we can use 4G sim in 3G android mobile phones. So guys are you ready to make your 3g mobile to 4G mobile then just take your 3g enabled android device and Follow below steps.
- 1 How to know which Chipset is used in our android
- 2 How to use 4g sim in 3g android mobile phones in Mediatek Chipset Processor
- 3 Using Xorware 2g/3g/4g Network Mode Interface App
- 4 How to use 4G sim in 3g android mobile phones in Qualcomm Chipset Processor Devices
- 5 How to use 4g sim in 3g android mobile phones in Moto G and their Series phones
How to know which Chipset is used in our android
For this You need to follow below steps to know which chipset processor is used in your android device because every chipset have different steps to use 4g sim in 3g android mobile phones.
- Firstly You need to Download CPU-Z app which gives all information about your android device.
- Install and Open it.
- You will see All your device information for example if you are using Mediatek chipset processor then you”ll see mediatek logo.
How to use 4g sim in 3g android mobile phones in Mediatek Chipset Processor
If your device is used mediatek chipset processor then follow below steps to use 4g sim in 3g android mobile phones.
- Now Download Mtk Engineering Mode app in your mediatek android device.
- Install and Open it , and click on Mtk Settings.
- It will redirect to Engineering mode of your android.
- Now scroll down , And click on “Network selecting/Preferred Network” Option.
- You”ll see many network mode , Just select 4g From it.
- Now insert 4g sim in 1st slot and restart your device.
- you “ll get 4g signal in your 3g handset.
Using Xorware 2g/3g/4g Network Mode Interface App
This is Very simple method to Use 4g sim in 3g Android Mobile phones. By this app You can Make your 3g device to 4g But you need Rooted Device with Installed Xposed Framework. Because this is Xposed Module to make 4g Interface in 3g Mobile phones.
- Install This Two Applications Xorware Network Mode Switcher and Xorware Interface app.
- After successfully Install , Open Interface app.
- In Network Settings , Select Network Mode to 4G Lte.
- Save and apply setting, restart Your android phone.
- Done Insert Jio 4g Sim in 1st Slot and Turn On Your device.
- You get 4G signal in your Sim.
How to use 4G sim in 3g android mobile phones in Qualcomm Chipset Processor Devices
If you get Qualcomm Chipset Processor Devices logo then follow below steps –
- For open Engineering mode in qualcomm chipset processor device you need to download Shortcut Master Lite app.
- Install and open it , Click on menu.
- And search this Keywords “Service Menu” Or “Engineering Mode”.
- Once you got Engineering Mode Change Lte bands.
- If you are not able to see these options then you need to Dial *#2263# then Select Menu and Click Back again then Select Menu.
- Now go to Key Input and Enter “0000”, Select UE Setting from Popup.
- Set this Configure Protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> Then Select “Band 40”.
- Now use 4g sim in 1st slot to get signal.
How to use 4g sim in 3g android mobile phones in Moto G and their Series phones
- Open dialer and enter this Ussd code *#*#4636#*#* to open engineering mode.
- Click on Phone Information.
- Scroll down and select “Set Preferred Network Type” >> Then select “LTE/GSM auto” Option.
- Done ! You get 4g signal in 1st slot.
- Working on some 3g android Phones which have At least Kitkat version.
- You don’t get 4g speed you just make your device 4g compatible.
- If you get 4G speed then please don’t forget to comment here to help other peoples.
- Port Your Mobile Number in Jio number.
- Jio4gvoice app to make Unlimited hd calls.
- How to generate unlimited Jio bar codes to Purchase unlimited Jio sims.
- Get Free Jio sim for all users and get welcome offer or Buy at online.
- How to use jio sim on Windows mobile and 4g Modem , Netsetter.
- Jio Tariff plans and offers which works after 31st December 2016.
- Jio Sim No Network Problem Solutions.
Tags :- How to use 4g sim in 3g android mobile phones , How to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G android phone, use Reliance 4G Jio sim in 3G phone , get 4g signal in 3g enabled phones , enable 4g in 3g android devices