Today i am tell you to run blackberry private apps on your android device without rooting them. Many peoples wants to run blackberry operating system software in their android mobile but the question is come How to run ? So guys here we share each and every steps to run in your android smartphone. This apps works very smoothly like you use blackberry mobile. Many users not root their mobile because its avoid warranty. So in this trick You don’t need to root your mobile its works in non rooted device too. You can run blackberry keyboard , contacts , tasks , password keeper like apps in your android device.
By this method you can run both operating system apps together without getting any trouble. Its every easy steps no any special knowledge required for using this trick. You just do some basic steps like installing and giving some permission to apps. Its free of cost trick no any charges for using this apps. Its working in any android version except 5.0 / 5.1 because blackberry no longer supported this version of android.
Android is very simple and Easy use interface. Anyone can use android. So in world mostly people use android mobile phone. This operating system supports only .apk extension file but by this method you can run some blackberry apps in your mobile without Rooting or changing in your hardware.
Follow below steps correctly to install and run blackberry apps on android device :-
How to run Blackberry apps on android
If you previously installed blackberry apps in your android by root method then uninstall all the apps and reboot your device.
- First of all, Download and Install blackberry Manager.
- For more details Read the important notes.
- Now install the Apps of your choice directly from this app.
- Now restart your mobile device for Completely works this app without any error.
If you already install this app in your mobile then just update it.
List of apps which works without root
- BlackBerry Calendar
- BlackBerry Contacts
- BlackBerry Hub
- BlackBerry Keyboard
- BlackBerry Launcher
- BlackBerry Notes
- BlackBerry Password keeper
- BlackBerry Universal search
- BlackBerry Services
- BlackBerry Tasks
How to Use Blackberry launcher in android
If you wants to use blackberry launcher in your android mobile then you need to set as default launcher.
- Navigate to Android Settings >> Applications >> Default Applications Home
- Now Select Blackberry Launcher and Press the home button to save the setting.
How to get spark Notifications as incoming messages
If you wants to get spark notifications when message is come. You need to configure your mobile settings.
- Navigate to android setting > Device security > Other security setting.
- Goto Device administrators > Enable Blackberry Launcher and Mail.
- Goto Notification settings > Enable Hub and Launcher.
Gold Points of Blackberry Manager
- When Updates are available it notifies you.
- You can configure Permissions by pressing Long an item.
- You must install blackberry services to use Hub and other Apps Except Keyboard and Password Keeper.
- Grant all permissions of apps to work correctly. In android 6.xxx version you need to grant permissions to every single app.
Note :- All the blackberry apps is the property of blackberry limited. By using this apps You must be agree to their terms and conditions.
I hope you understand to this tutorial to run blackberry apps on android. If you get any help then free to comment here. Don’t forget to share it with your friends by clicking below Social icon.