Amazon Quiz Time Answers , Amazon 7th October Quiz Answers , Amazon Sony Bravia Tv Answers – Hello Users, If you are searching Today’s 5 Questions Quiz Answer of Amazon then you are on Right Place. Here We Updated Daily All Correct Answers so you can Easily Win Free Rewards From Amazon
Today Amazon Offering Amazon Pay Quiz Where Who Will give Correct Answers of Quiz Question they Can Win Rs.5000 Pay Balance & Also This Time Lots of winners Will Be Selected So chances to Win in this Quiz is More. You don’t have to Do anything only Tick the Answers and you can Are Eligible to win.
Here we Published one more Amazon Quiz Time Daily 8-12 answers Where Users Won Smartphones , Real Cash , Pay Balance & Much More by the Help of our regular Updated & Correct Amazon Quiz Time Answers. To Win Rs.50 Free pay Balance , You have to Play Quiz Under App & give Answers of 5 Questions Correctly (Mentioned Below).
They will Select Randomly, If you are Lucky then Your Account will be Automatically Credited by Rs.50 After one or Two month or Mentioned Date. You don’t have to Pay any Charges or no Need of prime Membership so Invest Your Just 5 Minutes & Take Amazon Quiz Time & Get Free Pay balance. You can Use that Balance to Shop anything From Amazon on No Minimum Purchase , recharge or Purchase Gift Vouchers of Amazon or Other Partner’s where amazon wallet accepted.
How to Play Amazon Quiz Time – Answers & Win Sony bravia tv
- 1 How to Play Amazon Quiz Time – Answers & Win Sony bravia tv
- 1.1 Amazon 7th October Quiz Answers – Win Sony Bravia Tv
- 1.2 Amazon 6th October Quiz Answers – Win Samsung Gear Sports
- 1.3 Amazon 5th October Quiz Answers – Win Moto g6
- 1.4 Amazon 4th October Quiz Answers – Win Fitbit Versa
- 1.5 Amazon 2nd October Quiz Answers – Win Rs 1 Lakh
- 1.6 Amazon 1st October Quiz Answers – Win Rs 50 Pay Balance
- 1.7 Amazon 29th September Quiz Answers – Win Jbl Pulse 3 Wireless Speakers
- 1.8 Amazon 28th September Quiz Answers – Win Rs 5000
- 1.8.1 Question no. 1 : Which of these is NOT considered to be a part of ‘Seven Wonders of the Ancient World ?
- 1.8.2 Question no. 2 : Which of these is the fastest animal ?
- 1.8.3 Question no. 3 : Which place in India holds the Guinness world record for being the wettest place on Earth ?
- 1.8.4 Question no. 4 : What tea is named after a British prime minister ?
- 1.8.5 Question no. 5 : On September 24, 2018 ISRO’s Mars Orbiter mission completed ____ years orbiting around the red planet.
- 1.9 Amazon 27th September Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- 1.10 Amazon 25th September Quiz Answers – Win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch
- 1.11 Amazon 24th September Quiz Answers (1000 Winners)
- 1.12 Amazon 22nd September Quiz Answers
- 1.13 7th Dec 2017 Amazon Pay Quiz Answers
- 1.14 Amazon Quiz Time Loot Tricks & Tips
- 1.15 Share this:
- Download Amazon App in your Mobile.
- Open App >> Register New account or Login.
- On Homepage Banner , You will see Quiz Banner of 7th October
- Click on It to Participate & Play Quiz.
- Click on Start Button to get Questions.
- If you don’t Know Answers then Select According to Below.
- Once You Complete You will get Congratulation Popup.
For your Easiness we Added Amazon 7th October Quiz Answers so Select the Answers Exactly to be Eligible for Try your luck.
Amazon 7th October Quiz Answers – Win Sony Bravia Tv
Question no. 1 : Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth ?
Answer : Helium
Question no. 2 : Which variety of tea forms the base for a traditional Irish Breakfast Tea ?
Answer : Assam
Question no. 3 : Vlad the Impaler was an emperor in Romania in the 14th century. Which of these fictional characters was inspired by him ?
Answer : Dracula
Question no. 4 : There is a theory that the universe will come to an end when its ever-increasing rate of expansion causes all matter to basically fly apart. What is the term applied to this theory ?
Answer : The Big Rip
Question no. 5 : India’s first corn festival was recently held in which of these cities ?
Answer : Chhindwara
Amazon 6th October Quiz Answers – Win Samsung Gear Sports
Question no. 1 : Fact or Myth : The Great Wall of China can be seen with the unaided human eye from space
Answer : Myth
Question no. 2 : What is the currency of Sweden?
Answer : Krona
Question no. 3 : In 2014, 55.1 crore votes were cast in a single general election, breaking the Guinness World Record for largest voter turnout. Which country has this record?
Answer : India
Question no. 4 : It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter
Answer : True
Question no. 5 : Which cricketer recently became the youngest Indian to score a century on his test debut?
Answer : Prithvi shaw
Amazon 5th October Quiz Answers – Win Moto g6
Question no. 1 : The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) was founded in 1875, originally known as ‘The Native Share and Stock Brokers Association’. Who was its founder ?
Answer : Premchand roychand
Question no. 2 : In terms of area which is the smallest continent ?
Answer : Austrailia
Question no. 3 : The Decathlon is an athletic competition lasting two consecutive days in the Olympics, and consists of 10 track-and-field events. Which one of these events is NOT a part of it ?
Answer : Hammer throw
Question no. 4 : A ‘Yottabyte’ is a multiple of the unit ‘byte’, used for measuring digital information. How big is 1 Yottabyte ?
Answer : A trillion terrabytes
Question no. 5 : In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which was the only goal-less draw of the tournament ?
Answer : Denmark vs france
Amazon 4th October Quiz Answers – Win Fitbit Versa
Question no. 1 : The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students which of these languages?
Answer : Hinglish
Question no. 2 : Which one of these blood-types is called the ‘universal donor type’ because it is compatible with all other blood type?
Answer : O-negative
Question no. 3 : What is the irrational fear of trees called?
Answer : Dendrophobia
Question no. 4 : Iromba is a dish made of fish, vegetables and bamboo shoots and is served fermented. Which North Eastern Indian state is this dish associated with?
Answer : Manipur
Question no. 5 : Who founded Facebook?
Answer : Mark Zuckerberg
Amazon 2nd October Quiz Answers – Win Rs 1 Lakh
Question no. 1 : 2nd October 2018 marks the ___ birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
Answer : 150th
Question no. 2 : Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer : Long walk to freedom
Question no. 3 : This Gandhi Jayanti, India has organized a ‘Gandhi March’ in Netherlands.
Answer : True
Question no. 4 : Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize ___ times but never won. The Nobel committee regrets not giving him the prize to this day.
Answer : 5
Question no. 5 : Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which of these former prime ministers of India?
Answer : Lal Bahadur Shastri
Amazon 1st October Quiz Answers – Win Rs 50 Pay Balance
Question no. 1 : Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
Answer : Amar Bose
Question no. 2 : A caterpillar does not stay a caterpillar for its entire life. What does it change into?
Answer : Butterfly or Moth
Question no. 3 : What temperature does water boil at?
Answer : 100C
Question no. 4 : Where can you find the smallest bone in the human body?
Answer : Ear
Question no. 5 : In which year was Microsoft established?
Answer : 1975
Amazon 29th September Quiz Answers – Win Jbl Pulse 3 Wireless Speakers
Question no. 1 : Which element is named after the seventh planet from the sun ?
Answer : Uranium
Question no. 2 : Which language is the word ‘coffee’ derived from ?
Answer : Arabic
Question no. 3 : Which of the following is a unit to measure time ?
Answer : Megaannum
Question no. 4 : What is the name of the black hole located at the center of our galaxy ?
Answer : Sagittarius A
Question no. 5 : After almost a decade of award dominance by Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, who recently bagged FIFA’s Best Player of the Year 2018 award ?
Answer : Luka Modric
You are Eligible to Win Jbl pulse 3 wireless Speakers by this Amazon Jbl pulse 3 Quiz answers
Amazon 28th September Quiz Answers – Win Rs 5000
Question no. 1 : Which of these is NOT considered to be a part of ‘Seven Wonders of the Ancient World ?
Answer : Leaning Tower of Ibiza
Question no. 2 : Which of these is the fastest animal ?
Answer : Peregrine Falcon
Question no. 3 : Which place in India holds the Guinness world record for being the wettest place on Earth ?
Answer : Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Question no. 4 : What tea is named after a British prime minister ?
Answer : Earl Grey
Question no. 5 : On September 24, 2018 ISRO’s Mars Orbiter mission completed ____ years orbiting around the red planet.
Answer : 4
Amazon 27th September Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Question no. 1 : Which one of the seven sister states hosts the famous Hornbill Festival ?
Answer : Nagaland
Question no. 2 : Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war ?
Answer : Mars
Question no. 3 : ___ is the largest moon in our solar system, having a diameter larger than either Mercury or Pluto.
Answer : Ganymede
Question no. 4 : Which of these natural phenomenon is also know as the ‘Northern lights’ ?
Answer : Aurora borealis
Question no. 5 : Who was the first woman to fly a plane across the Atlantic ocean ?
Answer : Amelia Earhart
Amazon 25th September Quiz Answers – Win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch
Question –>> 1. Virat Kohli and Mirabai Chanu recently won the 2018 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award. Which sport is Mirabai Chanu associated with ?
Answer : Weightlifting
Question –>> 2. What kind of weapon is a falchion ?
Answer : A sword
Question –>> 3. The Equator does NOT pass through which of these countries ?
Answer : India
Question –>> 4. The Tropic of Cancer does NOT pass through which of these Indian states ?
Answer : Bihar
Question –>> 5. Which of the following movies has been chosen as the India’s official entry to Oscars 2019 ?
Answer : Village Rockstars
Amazon 24th September Quiz Answers (1000 Winners)
Question 1. In …. India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : 1983
Question 2. Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern ?
Answer : The French Revolution
Question 3. The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state ?
Answer : Assam
Question 4. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator ?
Answer : Chandragupta Maurya
Question 5. What is the national sport of Japan ?
Answer : Sumo Wrestling
Amazon 22nd September Quiz Answers
Question 1. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler ?
Answer – Akbar
Question 2. Which of these is NOT a style/genre of dance ?
Answer – Tin-Tin
Question 3. Which is the smallest planet in our solar system ?
Answer – Mercury
Question 4. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is located in which continent ?
Answer – Africa
Question 5. Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award ?
Answer – Bhanu Athaiya
7th Dec 2017 Amazon Pay Quiz Answers
1. Which of these is the fastest way to pay while shopping at Amazon.in?
Answer is – Amazon pay balance
2. Which of the following can you NOT do on the Amazon Pay page?
Answer is – find recipes
3. You can use Amazon Pay balance to make payments on the Redbus, Bookmyshow & Faasos sites & apps.
Answer is – true
4. For orders above Rs. 250, you can get flat Rs. _ cashback on shopping with Amazon Pay balance on Amazon.in. What is the cashback amount?
Answer is – Rs.75
5. You can use your Amazon Pay balance to Recharge your prepaid mobile number
Answer is – true
On giving This Answers You will get Congrats Notification.
24th Nov Answers
Answer of Q.1. Amazon Pay can be used to book movie tickets on many popular websites like BookMyShow, Ticketnew and Justickets is – True
Answer of Q.2. Which one of these are NOT a benefit of using Amazon Pay while paying on partner sites and apps? is – time Travel
Answer of Q.3. Cashback for Amazon Pay offers across partner sites and apps is received in the form of ? is – Amazon Pay balance
Answer Q.4. Which of these websites/apps do NOT accept Amazon Pay as a mode of payment for food orders? is – Your Mom’s kitchen
Answer of Q.5. While logging in to make a payment on any of the Amazon Pay partner sites and apps, what login credentials would you use? is – Your Current Logged in Amazon username & password
If you are Lucky , then they will Fill your account by Rs 5000 Pay Balance. Now a days this Payment Option is Available on many Sites so this is also one Type of Real Cash.
Amazon Quiz Time Loot Tricks & Tips
- Participate via More accounts so your chances to win will more.
- Use Your Family Members Account.
- Don’t Participate in two Quiz From one mobile.
Terms & Conditions
- Contest Will Commence on 7/10/18 to 7/10/18.
- To participate in Quiz you must have to Login or Register.
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) quiz questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period (“Contest Questions”).
- Entitled to participate in Lucky Draw , Your Answers of all Questions Should be Correct.
- One User Can Avail this Offer once During Offer Period.
- Declared Winners Will get Free Sony Bravia Tv
- Total 100 Winners will be Selected Randomly.