Are you Searching Ways to Transfer Credit Card Cash Balance to any Bank Account Then you are On Right Place Because Using this article you can Withdrawal your Credit Card Money instantly. Also Its Free of Cost, You Don’t Need to pay any Single Charges.
- 1 What is Credit Card ?
- 2 How to Transfer Credit Card Cash Balance to bank Free Without Charges
- 3 How to Transfer Credit Card Cash Balance to Paytm ?
- 4 Conclusion
What is Credit Card ?
Credit Card is Issued by the Banks based on your Credit Score, More Score and Can Help you to get More Limit. The Card Comes with Two types of Limit one is Cash and Another is Spent. After Cash Limit Over We Can’t Withdrawal Money From the atm, Only we Can Spent Money on POS, Shopping , Online Payments etc. If you are thinking what’s the Difference between Debit or Credit Card. On Credit Cards you will get High Discount Offers on Spent, Every Year Your Limit Will be Increased on the Basis of Transactions, Rewards Points, Buy the Products on EMI, Lowest Interest Rates etc. If you pays before the Due date then you doesn’t have to pay any Extra Charges.
So Today in this Article We Will Cover How you can Convert this Spent Limit to Cash balance and Withdrawal the money in your any Bank account debit card.
Note :- First of all , Try using Small Amount
How to Transfer Credit Card Cash Balance to bank Free Without Charges
Before going to Start Procedure you Need Following things
- Credit Card issues by any Indian Bank
- UDIO Wallet (Verified by EKYC (aadhar card) )
- Airtel Payments bank Account with KYC Completed
- Paytm payments Bank
How its Works ?
To transfer Credit Card Cash Procedure is Very Simple, no any Special Knowledge Required. First of All We Will add money in Udio Wallet using our Credit Card then we will add that money to Airtel Payments Bank to Paytm Payments bank. In this Journey , You will not Pay any Single Charges and From Paytm you can Also Withdrawal Money Directly to your any Bank Account.
Steps to Transfer Credit Card Cash to UDIO Wallet
- First of All , Install Udio Wallet App >> Register or Login
- Complete Ekyc using aadhar Card otp
- Now add money in your Wallet and Complete the Payment using Credit Card
- Your Money will be instantly added in your wallet
- Navigate to ‘My Udio’ Option and Create Virtual Card.
How to Transfer Udio Wallet Money to Airtel Payments bank
- Download My Airtel App >> On Homepage Slide two Times From Right To Left [ Complete Steps Open Airtel Payment Bank Account Online ]
- You will get airtel payments Bank Option >> Create the Account
- Verify it by Ekyc
- Now add money in Airtel Payments Bank account using Udio Virtual Card which we Credited above on Step – 5
- Click on Shopping Card and You will get New Virtual Card
How to Transfer Credit Card Cash Balance to Paytm ?
- Download and Install Paytm App >> Click on Bank Option [ Know How to Apply online on Paytm Payments Bank ]
- Add money to Payment Bank using Above airtel Payments Shopping Card (Step – 5)
- Make sure you are adding money in your Paytm payments Bank , Not in the paytm wallet otherwise you have to Pay charges to transfer in your bank account.
- Once your money Added in Paytm Savings Account, You can Transfer it to any Bank account or Withdrawal / Spend using paytm debit Card
So guys in this Way you can Also Transfer Credit Card Cash to Debit Card , Paytm account without Pay any Single Extra Charges.
I hope you Understood Every Steps Clearly and Successfully Transferred Your Credit Card Money to the Bank account without paying Charges. Now Share it with by Below Social icons to your friends Who are getting Problem to withdrawal cash from their Credit Card. If you are getting any Problem then free to ask below here in Comments Section.