Here we share a complete list of all Reliance Jio ussd codes & Toll free Customer care Numbers to check your Remaining 4g Internet data, balance, sms, Calling Minutes, Miss call alert, Caller tune, Recharge Offers, Know own number , VAS Service activate and Deactivate etc. You”ll get all Reliance Jio Ussd codes in this single article. We also share Toll free Customer care number of Reliance for talk to Customer care Executive.
After Happy new year offer you need this Jio ussd codes to track your internet data , Value added services activation and Deactivation , Activate or deactivate caller tune/ Misscall alert. So you can do this all service by dialing Ussd code from Your dialer then follow Instructions. You can read Our reliance Jio Category to get all tricks of jio like Avoid speed cap , Increase Jio Speed , Generate Jio Bar codes , Jio No network Problem. Let’s come to the Reliance Jio Ussd codes list.
Reliance Jio Ussd codes list
- 1 Reliance Jio Ussd codes list
- 1.1 How to Check Jio main Balance via Ussd Code ?
- 1.2 How to Check Jio Remaining 4g Internet data/Balance via Ussd Codes
- 1.3 Jio check Sms balance Ussd Codes
- 1.4 Ussd codes to check Local Call Minutes
- 1.5 Balance Information
- 1.6 Ussd code to check VAS Balance
- 1.7 Ussd code to Activate Miss call alert Service
- 1.8 Ussd code to deactivate Miss call alert service
- 1.9 Ussd code to activate caller tune
- 1.10 Ussd code to deactivate caller tune
- 1.11 How to know Your Number in reliance jio
- 1.12 Ussd code to check recharge offer
- 1.13 Ussd code to VAS Service ( News , My tunes , Ringtones )
- 1.14 Ussd code to recharge from scratch card
- 1.15 How to Check Jio Usage by Myjio or Without Ussd
- 1.16 How to Know own Number Without Ussd Code via Jio4gvoice
- 1.17 Share this:
- 1.18 Related
You have to dial this codes from your dialer then Follow instructions which shows you on screen.
|Code||For which Use (Details)|
|*1#||Know Your own Jio Mobile Number (It’s common in All networks)|
|*333#||Check Jio Main Balance|
|MBAL to 55333||Know your remaining 4G Data Usage of Day/Month|
|BAL to 199||Validity and Main Balance (Same like *333#)|
|BILL to 199||Check Bill Amount Value|
|MYPLAN to 199||Check which plan is Using or activated on Your Jio number|
|START to 1925||Activate any Pack using Main Balance or Call on 1925|
How to Check Jio main Balance via Ussd Code ?
Dial *367# or *333*1*1*1# to check main balance of your Jio sim or Number.
How to Check Jio Remaining 4g Internet data/Balance via Ussd Codes
*333*1*3*# or Check Previous post How to check Data balance in Jio.
Jio check Sms balance Ussd Codes
Ussd codes to check Local Call Minutes
Ussd code to check VAS Balance
Ussd code to Activate Miss call alert Service
Ussd code to deactivate Miss call alert service
Ussd code to activate caller tune
*333*3*1*1#, check Reliance Free caller tune offer for 1 Month
Ussd code to deactivate caller tune
How to know Your Number in reliance jio
Ussd code to check recharge offer
Ussd code to VAS Service ( News , My tunes , Ringtones )
*999# or *123#
Ussd code to recharge from scratch card
*368# or *305*<14 digit pin>#
- Ussd codes of all Networks to take Loan
- Ussd codes to transfer Balance of all networks
- Toll free and Paid Customer care of all Networks
- Airtel Network Customer Care Toll Free Numbers & Ussd Code List
- Ussd Codes of All Mobile Network Operators (Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, Idea, Aircel)
How to Check Jio Usage by Myjio or Without Ussd
Now they added option to check this all things through Myjio app , So you don’t need to Type Ussd Every time.
- Open App.
- Manage My account.
- Login >> Click on Data, Calls, Sms , Wifi to see remaining Usage.
How to Know own Number Without Ussd Code via Jio4gvoice
- Download Jio4gvoice App
- Click on Menu from top right corner
- Click Settings
- You will see Your jio Number
- You can also Check your Own number via My jio app
This all reliance Jio ussd codes will help you to activate service and deactivate , Check Balances and other things in reliance Jio. If any more Ussd codes will come then we “ll update here. If you get any problem in Reliance Jio then Dial 198 to Call Customer care and follow ivr instructions. Don’t forget to share by clicking below social icon.