Transfer Main Balance without charge
Today we posting trick to transfer balance Airtel to Airtel , Transfer balance Idea to Idea & All other Networks to another sim card of same network here we post how to transfer your mobile balance in idea airtel vodafone uninor reliance docomo virgin bsnl and all other networks.
By transfer your balance your friends and family and also you can get callback service to your friends to transfer their balance to your sim . This is very best services by network from this you can help anybody.By Just following this simple tutorials from here we posted all networks balance transfer tricks
How to transfer balance in all networks
You need to dial ussd codes for this to transfer balance from one to another and also you can send callback sms which is free . This is very important because anytime we need Urgent balance and by any condition we can not recharge our mobile then we use this free service to recharge our mobile by our friends or family or any other relatives mobile so follow below steps to transfer balance.
Airtel to Airtel balance Transfer
- Dial *141# from your mobile dialer.
- Now a pop up will appear on your screen.
- Now Answer 1 and send
- Then type the Mobile number in which you want to transfer balance.
- Then Enter the Amount you want to transfer.
- Done ! Your balance is transferred instantly.
Note :- In airtel you can transfer only 5 rs to 30 rs and also airtel to airtel only
How to transfer balance in aircel :-
- Dial *122*666# from your mobile dialer.
- It will guide you with voice steps
- Follow the steps.
- Enter the mobile number and amount
- You can transfer mobile balance of Rs.5 and above in aircel
How to transfer Main balance in Bsnl :-
In bsnl you just send sms to tollfree number to transfer balance just send sms GIFT_mobile number_amount to 53733
- Firstly open sms and compose new
- Type For ex- GIFT 7566666666 10 (Remember to change your number in which to transfer and also amount)
- Send it to 53733
- Done ! transferred
How to transfer in docomo :-
In docomo also you send sms to tranfer your balance just send sms Type BT_mobile number_amount to 54321
- Firstly open sms and compose new sms
- Type For ex- BT 7566666666 10 (Remember to change your number in which to transfer and also amount)
- Send it to 54321
- Done ! transferred
Idea to Idea balance Transfer Code Methods
Method – 1
- In idea for transfer balance you need to open dialer and just dial *191#.
- Select Option Number – 2 / Talktime Transfer
- Enter mobile number , amount and submit
Method – 2
- Dial this code *151*9926539613*30#
- Change Mobile number and Amount
Method – 3
- Enter GIVE 99XXXXXXXX 30
- Send to 55567
Reliance Ussd codes
- Dial *312*3#
- Enter Friend Mobile No
- Enter desired amount.
- Send and done !
Vodafone to vodafone transfer balance
- Type *131*amount*mobile number#
- For example, type *131*50*9000090000# to send Rs.50.
- In Vodafone minimum amount of recharge is Rs.50
How to transfer balance in Uninor :-
- Dial *202*Mobile number* amount#
- For example, dial *202*9000090000*20# to send Rs 20.
- You can easily transfer mobile balance of Rs.20 and above
In this way you transfer mobile balance in all networks.
Labels :- Balance transfer trick for all network , transfer balance in idea airtel vodafone , docomo , aircel , bsnl , virgin , uninor