If you are the User of SBI Credit Card Except Corporate Cards Then you Can Enjoy Free Voucher of PUMA Brand With Very Minimal Terms. Yes, On Creating New 3 SI/Autopay Registrations You can Get Free Puma Voucher by your SBI Credit Card Absolutely Free. The Offer is Valid on Both Website and App by Same Customer in Period.
How to Get Free Puma Voucher Worth Rs.1000 ?
Steps From the Sbi Card Mobile App :
To Get Free Puma Voucher You Must have Valid Credit Card issued by State Bank of India If you Don’t have then you can Apply From Here
- First of All , You Need to Download Sbi Card Mobile App
- Now Login to your Account >> Click on E-Store
- Now Click Bill Pay & Recharge , Proceed >> Add Biller.
- Here you have to Make 3 Auto Pay Registration
- If you are Eligible then you will get Voucher by 15th April 2020
Steps From Website :
- Visit Sbi Card Website
- Login via Credentials and Click on “Utility Bill Payment”
- Click on Pay Now >> Proceed >> Add Biller >> Here Make 3 Autopay Registrations
Terms & Conditions
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is: 13th Mar’2020 – 19th Mar’2020 (both days included), unless extended by SBICPSL.
- Under this Program, a Cardholder can win a Free Puma voucher worth Rs. 1000 on making 3 new Autopay Registrations during the offer period.
- All 3 registrations must be made by the same customer. Here ‘same customer’ would mean ‘same Customer Relationship Number’. Eg. If a customer has a Retail card and an Add-on card with the same Customer Relationship Number, and he/she makes 2 new SI Registrations on the retail card and 1 new SI Registration on the Add-on card during the offer period, then he/she will be eligible for the Noise Voucher
- All 3 registrations must be made during the offer period
- Offer is not valid on Instant recharges and Bill Payments (non-Autopay)
- This Program is not applicable on SBI Corporate Card
- The first 2000 customers to make 3 SI registrations will be eligible for Puma Vouchers.
- Puma Vouchers will be sent to eligible customer on 15th April’2020 via SMS on registered mobile number and via Email on registered email ID
- Any query regarding the cash back will be entertained till 15th May 2020. Post such date; SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any cardholder.
- Process to make SI Registrations:
- Path to access Bill payments/Recharges in Website post login: Login ->Click on ‘Utility Bill Payment’-> Click on ‘Pay Now’ -> Read disclaimer and click on ‘Proceed’ -> Click on Add Biller
- Path to access Bill payments/Recharges in Mobile App post login: Login ->Click on ‘E-store’-> Click on ‘Bill Pay & Recharge’ -> Read disclaimer and click on ‘Proceed’ -> Click on Add Biller
- The term “Utility Company” or “Biller” shall mean a company, organisation or entity that sends a Bill, statement or invoice, usually a request for payment for a product or service to the customer.
- EasyBillPay service is available for select billers in select cities.
- SBI Card is not responsible or liable for any service and/ or billing deficiencies/ or inadequacies of utility companies.
- Payment to the registered biller will be made only when we receive the bill from the Biller. In case of failure in receiving the Bill from Biller, SBI Card won’t be liable for non-payment.
- Cardholder to continue making bill payments towards the bill outstanding until he/she receive an AutoPay activation confirmation through e-mail/SMS/ letter.