Atm Recharge Jio number
Recharge Jio Mobile Number by Debit Card at Atm Machine
Jio Recharge using Atm Machine , Make Jio Mobile Recharge by Debit Card at Atm , Which Banks Atm Supports Jio Number Recharge , Jio Atm Recharge – Hello Guys I hope you are Well and Enjoying our Free Recharge Tricks , Today we Come with How you Can Make Jio Recharges Without Smartphone Using Debit Card from your Nearest Atm Machine Without any Extra Charges.
Suppose Your Phone battery Has Been Drained or Whatever Reason and You Need to Recharge your Phone but Don’t Wants to Go any Shop or May Be you need in Night so Shops Has Been Also Shut but you Have your Debit Card then You can Make Any Friends or Family Members Recharge in Minutes.
Recharging Jio Mobile Number by Debit Card or Credit Card on ATM Machine is Not A big Task Its Very Simple Like You Are Recharge on Mobile App, Only the Difference you have to Select Option on atm Machine Screen. If you are Looking From the Point view of Offer then This is Not Good Deal For you Because This Method is Helpful for Emergency.
This Banks ATM Supports
- State Bank Of India
- Axis Bank
- Icici Bank
- HDFC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Citi Bank
- DCB bank
- Auf Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
Steps to Make Recharge Jio Sim Using Atm Machine
1) First of All Visit any Above Mentioned Bank ATM
2) Insert your Card in Atm machine, You Will see recharge Option in Menu. Select it
3) Enter your 10 Digit jio Mobile Number. It will ask to Enter 4 Digit Atm Pin Code
4) Now Enter Your Plan Amount Value EX: Rs.199 , If your Entered Amount Plan Not Available then you will get Refund or Main Balance. Check Your Suitable Jio Recharge Tariff Plans
5) Press Enter Key, Your Recharge Plan Amount will Be Debited from your Bank account and Instantly Recharge Will be Credited to your Jio Sim Card. You will Also Receive Message From Jio
In this way you can Recharge Jio Mobile Number using your Debit/Credit Card at Atm Machine in Emergency Situation or With Cash Withdrawals. There is no any Extra Charges. If your Recharge Failed in any Case then Don’t Worry Call to Customer Care or Wait for 24 Hours your Money will Revert to your Bank account.