Here I’m Going to tell you how to remove update option from Old my jio app. After coming Latest version of my jio app , Old Version asks Update. Here we Post a trick to remove this option from Old my jio app by Apkeditor or we can say that completely disable this option. By this app we will edit the version of My jio app so they”ll not ask any Update. This trick will work on any android phone. Before this I had shared Reliance Jio trick in which many users getting this problem so here we Guide you to remove update option from my Jio app. How to remove update option from Old my jio app. Follow below steps.
Steps to remove Update option from old my Jio app
- Firstly Install Old My jio app from our old post of reliance Jio.
- Secondly Download Apkeditor from Here.
- [adinserter block=”1″]
- Install and Open apkeditor app.
- Select Apk from app.
- Find My Jio app and Click on common edit.
- Now change version code to 3214 and name to latest version is my jio app. ( Latest version 3.2.14 )
- Now click on save, It “ll take some time to change.
- Now uninstall Your installed My jio app.
- Done ! Install modified app.
After installing no any update option will come and you can avoid speed cap after 4gb data. Check our previous welcome offer trick to use Jio Free for lifetime.
Related Jio Tricks
- How to Get Jio Welcome Offer Lifetime Trick to Use Unlimited Free
- Reliance Jio 4G Trick – Get 4G Speed After 4GB Data (Two Speed Cap Solutions)
- How To Generate Jio Bar Code From Any Android Smartphone
- How to Use 4G Sim in 3G Android Mobile Phones ( Jio Sim)
- Check More Reliance Jio Tricks.
Don’t forget to Share your Opinions in comment box because other users will help from your discussion. If you get any type of problem then also share with me by Comment section and don’t forget to share by clicking below social icon.
Tags :- Remove Update option from old my jio app , disable update option of my jio app