On 26th September Supreme Court Struck Down the Section 57 so Now Aadhaar Required At Very limited Place. Now you can Unlink your Aadhaar Card Number online From Where You Given and Now Its not Required after this order. In this Article We Will Cover Everything Related Where its Needed and Where you Can Unlink.
What is Section 57 Under Aadhaar Act ?
- 1 What is Section 57 Under Aadhaar Act ?
- 2 How to Unlink Your Aadhaar card Number Online ?
- 3 Where Link of Aadhaar Card is Still Compulsory ?
- 4 Conclusion
Under this Rules, Private Companies Require the Users Aadhaar Data to Open Accounts and Other Income Related Transactions But on Wednesday 26th September Supreme Court Struck Down this Act where this Organization Can not Require aadhaar card Number
- Not Required in Bank Accounts
- Not Required in Private Organizations
- Not Required in Telecom Sectior
- Not Required in Digital Wallets like Paytm
- Not Compulsory in School and Examinations
If you Given your Aadhaar Card Number in Above Services then you can Easily Unlink from Private Sector for Safety. Read How Many Sim Linked on your aadhaar Card & How to get Aadhaar Virtual id to Safe your Info
- Check your Bank official website , Very Soon they will add this Option or Added
- Visit your Nearest Bank Branch
- Fill up the Unlink Aadhaar Form and Submit it
- Within 48 – 72 Hours , Your Aadhaar Details will be Unlink from your Bank account
Digital Wallets Also Comes in Private Sector From now they also not Compulsory Aadhaar number If you Submitted Already in Any Digital Wallets Like Paytm , Freecharge , Amazon Pay, Mobikwik , Phonepe etc then Follow Below Steps to Unlink your Aadhaar Card from their Database.
- Digital Wallets are Adding aadhaar Unlink Option on their Services will be Updated Soon
- Currently You can Call to their Customer Care Department
- You can Send Email from your Registered Email
- For Proof they Will ask the Copy of Aadhar Card
- Write Application for Unlink your Aadhaar Card to your Companies
- Within Some Days, They Will Unlink it
Before Some Months, You Read How to Link Aadhaar Card with Our Sim Card to Continue Their Services but After New Struck Down in Act, Now we Don’t Need Aadhaar Card to Purchase New Sim Card. If you already Given or Linked then you can Unlink by this Process
- Call to their Customer Care
- Tell them you wants to delink aadhaar card from your Number, They will Send Otp and Delink inStantly
Where Link of Aadhaar Card is Still Compulsory ?
- Link to Your Pan Card is Still Mandatory
- Mandatory for Filling Income Tax Returns
- Mandatory for Government Yojnas , Schemes & Subsidies.
So guys For your Safety Remove the Aadhaar Card Where you Given and Now Not Mandatory on that Sectors. If this Article is helpful for you then please Comment and Share on your Social Networks.