Don’t Have 5g Smartphone then Use Reliance Jio & Other 5G Sim on 4G android Mobile Phones or any Handset Device. By Applying apn & Other 4g to 5g Convert App Tricks. Even use Jio 5g sim on 4G Android mobile phones. Many Users Request to use 5G Sim on 4g Android Mobile Phones so we post this Simple trick to get 5g Signal on 4G smartphones. For using 5G Sim you just need only 4G enabled Mobile Phones and you”ll get 5G signals on mobile by Below 5+ tricks.
Actually this is all is done by apn settings. By the help of this Function we can change mobile network settings. So we change 4g range to 5G Range so our mobile get also 5g signal. we can use 5G sim on 4G android mobile phones. So guys are you ready to make your 4g mobile to 5G mobile then just take your 4g enabled android device and Follow below steps.
New and working Method to Use 5g Sim on 4g android Mobile phones
Recently this method is Viral on Internet and Many users Commented this is working. So here we shared with you this is very simple trick , Because you don’t need to Install any software or root device if not work For you then Don’t be upset try Below tricks. One will be definitely Works For you. This trick is Network Register method to get 5g Signal in 4g Mobile. This will work only on some selected handset which is built in Test 5g network but you can try in your device. It will take only 3 to 5 minutes only .
- First of all ,Insert Jio 5g or other 5g Sim in Sim 1 Slot.
- Now Open Mobile settings.
- Click on Mobile networks.
- Select 5g sim inserted Slot.
- Manual search for Network, it will take sometime to Find.
- You will see Your Sim 5g Network, Click on it to register it.
- It will successfully register on your mobile , If not then wait for Sometime it will automatically registered.
- You can also try other 5g network , You will see 5g Sign instead of 4g.
In simple words , Just you have to Insert 5g sim and Manual Search Your Network & Select any 5g network to register & you will get 5g signal on your 4g handset within sometime.
Trick – 2 5g Secret Apn settings
1. Visit settings option on android phone.
2. Tap on connections >> Mobile networks >> Access points.
3. Create new apn using this settings.
4. Enter name as “5G BETA 2.0“. Apn as jionet for Jio , airtelnet for Airtel & vinet for Vi sim cards.
5. Enter username as “5G HEXA BETA“. Leave password as empty and enter server as “www.google.com”.
6. Select authentication type as “PAP or CHAP“. Select apn type as default and apn protocol as ipv4/ipv6.
7. Under bearer settings >> Select LTE , HSPAP , HSPA. Save it. Now stablize connection using any connection stablizer app. Restart the phone and enjoy 5g services.
Trick- 3 Mediatek Chipset Processor
How to know which Chipset is used in your android phone
For this You need to follow below steps to know which chipset processor is used in your android device because every chipset have different steps to use 5g sim in 4g android mobile phones.
- Firstly You need to Download CPU-Z app which gives all information about your android device.
- Install and Open it.
- You will see All your device information for example if you are using Mediatek chipset processor then you”ll see mediatek logo.
- Once You know Your Chipset then Follow below steps according to your Chipset.
How to use 5g sim in 4g android mobile phones in Mediatek Chipset Processor
If your device is used mediatek chipset processor then follow below steps to use 5g sim in 4g android mobile phones.
- Now Download Mtk Engineering Mode app in your mediatek android device.
- Install and Open it , and click on Mtk Settings.
- It will redirect to Engineering mode of your android.
- Now scroll down , And click on “Network selecting/Preferred Network” Option.
- You”ll see many network mode , Just select 5g From it.
- Now insert 5g sim in 1st slot and restart your device.
- you “ll get 5g signal in your 4g handset.
Using Xorware 2g/3g/4g/5g Network Mode Interface App
This is Very simple method to Use 5g sim in 4g Android Mobile phones. By this app You can Make your 4g device to 5g But you need Rooted Device with Installed Xposed Framework. Because this is Xposed Module to make 5g Interface in 4g Mobile phones.
- Install This Two Applications Xorware Network Mode Switcher and Xorware Interface app.
- After successfully Install , Open Interface app.
- In Network Settings , Select Network Mode to 5G.
- Save and apply setting, restart Your android phone.
- Done Insert Jio 5g Sim in 1st Slot and Turn On device.
- You get 5G signal in your Sim.
How to use 5G sim in 4g android mobile phones in Qualcomm Chipset Processor Devices
If you get Qualcomm Chipset Processor Devices logo then follow below steps –
- For open Engineering mode in qualcomm chipset processor device you need to download Shortcut Master Lite app.
- Install and open it , Click on menu.
- And search this Keywords “Service Menu” Or “Engineering Mode”.
- Once you got Engineering Mode Change Lte bands.
- If you are not able to see these options then you need to Dial *#2263# then Select Menu and Click Back again then Select Menu.
- Now go to Key Input and Enter “0000”, Select UE Setting from Popup.
- Set this Configure Protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> Then Select “Band 40”.
- Now use 5g sim in 1st slot to get signal.
Change 5g network mode using USSD Code
- Open dialer and enter this Ussd code *#*#4636#*#* to open engineering mode.
- Click on Phone Information.
- Scroll down and select “Set Preferred Network Type” >> Then select “NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA” Option.
- Done ! You get 5g signal in 1st slot.
How to Use 5g Sim in 4g MI Phones
If you are mi user then You can also Use Jio 5g Sim in your mobile and enjoy. You can also try above tricks but this trick will only for mi Users. Let’s Follow simple steps to Use 5g Sim in 4g Android Mobile Phone. Steps of this Trick is also very similar to above Moto g Phones.
- First of all , Open Dialer pad in your mobile.
- Type this Number – *#*#4636#*#*
- You will automatically Redirect to Developer’s Option.
- Scroll Down Below , You will get Preferred network option.
- Now select any NR Option from It or You can select NR/LTE auto.
- Once You Do this steps , Now restart Your Mobile and Insert Jio 5g Sim or other network 5g sim in Slot 1.
- Done You will get 5g signal on your mi 4g Mobile phone.
- Working on some 4g android Phones.
- Some devices don’t get 5g speed you just make your device 5g compatible.
- Got 5G speed then please don’t forget to comment here to help other peoples.
Tags :- How to use 5g sim in 4g android mobile phones , How to use Reliance Jio 5g sim in 4G android phone, use Reliance 5G Jio sim in 4G phone , get 5g signal in 4g enabled phones , enable 5g in 4g android devices, Use jio 5g sim in 4g