Aadhar card self update service online
All in one article which guides related to aadhar card. Almost all government things almost can be done online and self service. No need to go aadhar center. Here we Explain Every thing about this Topics How Update details on Current Aadhar Card & get New One online.
Aadhar Card is Now Compulsory for Every Indians. It is a ID Proof of Indian Citizens which is Compulsory Almost Every where Like New Connection of Gas, Mobile Broadband etc. Stay in Hotel then Aadhar Card Require. It contains 12 Digit Number is Given by Which they Can Fetch Details of the Person. Many Online Banks & Wallets Also Opening Account by Just Giving Aadhar Card Number & Bio-Metric Verification.
If Details Not Matches then you will not Eligible in this Banks. Facing any type of situation because of Aadhar Card is not Updated with Correct Details then Here we Sharing a Method to Update Aadhar Card Online via UIDAI Portal. You Can Change Full Name , Address , Mobile Number , Date of Birth & Much more online without Any type of Charges. This Service is Freely available. Are you Checked Aadhaar Card Number Validator where enter Number and Check its Valid or Invalid.
Going to visit Aadhar Card Center then you have to Wait in Queue, Also Many is Taking Some Charges. Follow that Steps in Pc/Mobile/Laptop/Tablet & Update Aadhar Card Details Easily online. Before Some days We Share Maadhar App by which Also Update aadhar Card Profile via Android App. Also Now Telecom Companies Compulsory to Link Mobile Number Via Aadhar Card to keep active their Sim Services so before Link Update Details & Then Link Otherwise In Future You will have to Face Problems.
Note : Now Don’t Give Aadhar Card Number Anywhere to Secure your Privacy Instead Generate Aadhar Card Virtual VID and Give to Keep Safe your Information.
Self update Aadhar card online
Self update Aadhar card online with mobile number, full name, address, date of birth. Follow 4 simple steps and update aadhar card online & instant.
Which Documents require To Update aadhar Card Online
- Mobile Number Must Be registered on aadhar Card Details Because Without Otp Verification it’s Not possible So if Not Registered or Changed Sim Card then visit Aadhar Card Center to Register Mobile Number then Follow Below Steps.
- Scanned Copies of 10th Class Result Marksheet/12th Class Result Marksheet/ License /Passport/Voter id/Pan Card. (Make sure all the Copies is Clear & in JPG Format, You can Also Take Images From Mobile Camera)
- Good Speed Internet Connection.
Once collect all this Things, Just Follow Step by Step Guide Carefully to change Name , address , Mobile number , Date of Birth etc on aadhar Card Online.
How To Update Mobile Number on Aadhar Card online ?
This is very Important Part to Update aadhar Card online Because If Mobile Number is Not Updated on aadhar card then you can not Change Any thing Like Name , Address , DOB Etc online. So recently Changed Sim Number then Also Update it online on aadhar Card.
In case Number is Not registered or don’t have registered Number sim then go Your Nearest UIDAI Center to Update & add. Having registered Number sim then Verify via One time Password & Add New Number Online. Also No any type of Requirement Needed to self Update Mobile Number on Aadhar Card online.
- Visit Aadhar Card Mobile Number Update Page.
- Login using aadhar Number & otp.
- Enter 12 Digit Aadhar Card Number in Text Box (You can Check this Number in Front of Physical Card)
- Enter Text Verification Captcha Code & Click on Send Otp.
- Instantly you will Get OTP on Registered Mobile Number Within Few Seconds, Enter & Click on login Button.
- On next Page , just Tick on Mobile Number >> Submit it.
- Enter New Mobile Number Which you wants to Replace /Update or Change.
- You will get Otp on New Number & Just Enter & Verify It.
- Instantly You will get URN Number on Your Old Number. Check Update Status Online (Steps added in below part)
- In Mobile Number Update, they will Change in 2 Working Days.
How to Self Change Name & DOB on Aadhar Card Online
First , Middle or Last Name Spelling is Not Correct or Your Surname is Not added on aadhar Card then you Can change it by Just Verifying Otp & Uploading one Id Proof Scanned Copy on UIDAI Portal. Let’s Come to the Step by Step Guide.
- Firstly , Visit Aadhar Card Name Update Page at UIDAI in your Browser and Login using aadhar Number & otp
- Enter your 12 Digit Aadhar Card Number in Text Box (You can Check this Number in Front of Physical Card)
- Enter Text Verification Captcha Code & Click on Send Otp.
- Instantly you will Get OTP on your Registered Mobile Number Within Few Seconds, Enter & Click on login Button.
- On next Page , just Tick on Name & Date of Birth >> Submit it.
- On Next Page , Enter Full Name Which wants to Print on Aadhar Card.
- Upload Id Proof Scanned Copies & Select Agency Who will verify your Documents , Then Submit it.
- On Submit, You will get One Message With URN Number by Which Check Update Status by Below Method then you Can Download E-aadhar Card Online & Print out to get New card. Many times they Also Post your New Updated Card on your address but it will take Time.
How to Self Address update on aadhar card online
Recently Shifted to new address or address is Misprinted on card Details then Self Send Request to Change it Via Entered Details by Uploading Electricity Bill /Vehicle Registration Card/Water Bill/Sale Deed or If address added in 10th Marks sheet the Upload this One Scanned Copy. Let’s Come to the Process –
- First of All , Open Aadhar Card Online address Update Page.
- Enter Aadhar Card Number & Verify it by Otp.
- Tick on address From List.
- Enter New correct Address in English it will Automatically Translate in Hindi , You have to Also Correct In Hindi Language to Avoid Future Issues.
- Upload Documents Scanned Copy.
- Select agency & Submit it.
- You will get Message on your Registered Mobile Number “Your Aadhar Card Address Update Request is Registered & Very Soon we Will Update it”. Also you will get URN Number by Which you Can Check Your Update Status online.
How to Check Update Status of aadhar Card Online ?
Process to check aadhar card update status using urn number. Enter urn number and check update status online. Having 8 digits urn number then check another article to check aadhar card update status.
- Visit Aadhar Card Update status Page at UIDAI Portal.
- Enter 12 Digit Card Number & URN Number From Message.
- Enter Text Verification Code & Click on Get Status Button.
- Instantly You will see Your Status.
- If you will see Your aadhar Card has been generated then You Can print New aadhar Card by Download online or Visit Nearest Center.
How to Download E-Aadhar Card Online
Card is not Found or recently Update card Details then Download e-aadhar Card Online via Verify One time Password by below Steps.
- Open E-Aadhar Card Download Page on UIDAI.
- Enter Aadhaar Card Number.
- Enter the Text/Number you see in the image. (Verification)
- Click on Get One time Password.
- Enter Otp in Below Section then click on Validate & Download.
- You will get Pdf File which will be Protected by Password.
- Password of Online Downloded E-aadhar Card is Area Pin code.
- To view , Double Click on File & Enter Your Pin code as Password then you will see your Updated card Details where you Can Print also.
Know About Aadhar payment App by which pay at merchants store by giving Just your 12 Digits Aadhar card number.