Winning Chess on MPL Live : Earn huge real cash by win chess (100% winning tips)
- 1 Winning Chess on MPL Live : Earn huge real cash by win chess (100% winning tips)
- 2 Winning Chess on MPL Live (Tips)
- 3 The Bottom Line
Chess is one of India’s most prevalent board games, and the game dates back centuries. It has provided a lot of entertainment to players of varying skills and experience. Here is guide for Winning Chess on MPL Live and earn real cash.
While there’s no prerequisite to playing chess, it would be better if you are highly observant and have excellent analytical skills. Keep scrolling to read about how you can download and play the MPL chess game.
However, you don’t have to be a pro chess player to download the app and try it.
Even if you are a novice player, you can go to MPL’s website and download the chess game on Android or iOS phone.
Winning Chess on MPL Live (Tips)
Winning Chess on MPL Live is very simple. Play the game leagues carefully and follow chess tips. 100% leagues can win on mpl live.
Tips to win chess guaranteed on mpl live :
- Do not use your queen right at the start because this piece is considered the most valuable. It is your key asset, and hence, you must not play it too quickly. Typically, beginners make this mistake, and then they become vulnerable with no backup when the enemy attacks.
- Your number one priority during the game is protecting your king. It would be best not to let your opponent threaten your king. If all the squares surrounding your king are free, you need to quickly move your king to the corner so that your king is protected against surprise attacks from your opponent.
- You will not win the game if no more pieces are left to checkmate. Also, you need to know the points of each piece. For instance, pawn rewards one point, bishop rewards three points, knight rewards three points, etc.
The Salient Rules of Chess
- On MPL, you will play chess on a virtual checkerboard against a randomly matched opponent. The game’s primary goal is to attack your opponent’s king so that the king cannot escape your threat.
- The chessboard is arranged so white squares are found in the right-hand corner. It is the same as playing chess at home on a physical board. Also, the number of pieces is the same. There are thirty-two pieces (16 each of white and black pieces). At the start of the game, each player is assigned one of the colors.
- You will play with one queen, one king, eight pawns, a couple of rooks, and bishops & knights. The movement pattern of each piece is unique, and they cannot go through the pieces on the board. But they can occupy the opponent’s pieces by capturing the opponent’s piece. You cannot play the captured pieces in the game.
The Movement Pattern of the Chess Pieces
The movement of each chess piece is unique, and it is essential to keep that in mind when playing chess on MPL or any other platform.
- The queen moves in any one direction but any number of squares. So, you can move the queen down, up, diagonally, or to the sides. But the queen cannot jump past a piece from her side.
- The king is allowed to move one square in any direction. While this is the most critical piece on the board, it is the weakest.
- You can move the rooks any number of squares, but they can only move in a straight direction. If you use them together, they can be deadly.
- The bishop can only move diagonally but in any number of squares and in any direction.
- The knights move in an L path, but they can move in any direction. Furthermore, they can jump over the board and move past any piece on their path.
- The first pieces players move when playing chess are the pawns. These pieces can move forward, and their first move can be one or two squares. After the first turn, pawns can move one square and only in the forward direction.
Steps to Download The MPL Chess Application
iOS and Android users can download the chess game application from MPL. While iOS users can head to the App Store to download the application, Android users need to follow these steps:
- Visit the MPL website and enter your phone number. You will receive an SMS with a download link.
- Tap on the download link to install the app on your mobile device.
- Register on the application or sign up using your Google or social media account. Then, search for chess and start playing.
Who Starts the Game?
When playing chess with an opponent, you must remember that the player assigned white pieces will be the first to make a move. After the first move, the game will be played in alternate moves. Each player can move only one piece at a time. So, you have to wait for your opponent to make their move before you can make your second move
What is Checkmate?
The game’s objective is to attack the king, and when you have captured the king, it is said to be a checkmate. Therefore, in effect, checkmate is when you place your chess pieces in a manner that can threaten and capture the king. Check when you know you can capture the king on your next move.
You win the match if you can trap your opponent’s king and leave your opponent with no options to evade your move.
The Bottom Line
Playing chess is highly stimulating, and it can give your mind the exercise it deserves. The game is interesting, and once you get the hang of it, you will find it difficult to put down your phone. So, install the MPL chess game app on your phone and practice becoming a pro.