Collect Payments Using Amazon Scan QR Code to Get Rs.5000 Daily Cash Under Today Amazon Merchant Offer June 2021. Also Merchants Need Only Rs.30 Payment transactions to Avail this Amazon Offer.
Now a Days By Making Payments via Scan Qr Code is Common, Every 3rd Person Uses it because of Fast , Free , Easy and No any tension of Change. Amazon Also have Scan and Pay Option in their App by which Customers can Pay with Pay Balance or Upi (Direct from Bank Account) and Amazon Merchants can Receive.
Amazon is Offering Free Pay Balance Gift Cards Cashback to the Merchants, Retailers, Shopkeepers who Uses it and Take at Least Rs.30 from 2 Different Persons Daily will Earn Free Extra upto Rs.5000 in their Account.
This Offer is only for only Amazon agent verified Merchants if you are the Customer or User then Check amazon Scan and pay Offers
This Offer is Valid only from 1st June 2021 to 30th June 2020. So guys if you have Amazon Merchants account then its time to Grab this Amazon Free Cash Daily.
How to Avail Amazon Merchant Cashback Offer ?
Before Start You need KYC Verified Account If you don’t have then Contact to Amazon Agent. You can Also Start online with Amazonpay.in. After your Process , Executive will come to your Shop and Do the Process.
They will Give You Qr Code Like Paytm Qr Code Which Valid only on Amazon App.
How to Earn Free Amazon Pay Cash Rewards by Accepting 2 Payments ?
1. First of All , You must have Verified Amazon Merchant Account to get this Offer. You must have your own Qr Code.
2. When the Customer Comes and Pay using that Code above Rs.30 , You have to Accept at least 2 Payments Daily in order to Eligible for this Offer.
3. They can Also Pay using Upi Option if they don’t have money in Wallet. Only 1 Transaction will count from one User.
4. Within 3 Days you will get Free Pay Cash in your Amazon pay account.
5. Daily you can Earn upto Rs.5000 From this Offer by Taking at least 2 Payments above Rs.30.
6. Cashback will be Added After 72 Hours in your account.
Amazon Merchant Offer Terms & Conditions
- This limited term promotional offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”).
- You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) if you avail the Offer. These Offer Terms are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using www.amazon.in or mobile application or mobile site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- You may avail this Offer only if you are enrolled as a merchant with Amazon and are resident in India. This offer is valid only for merchants registered by an authorized Amazon agent in select cities.
- The Offer is valid from June 1, 2021 to June 30th, 2021 (both days included) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon, in their sole discretion, without any reason or prior notice, and without liability.
- Subject to compliance with these Offer Terms, any merchant who:
(a) Enrolls himself/herself as a merchant with Amazon by an Amazon whitelisted agent.
(b) Accepts a UPI transaction.
(c) Transaction Value greater than or equal to INR 30 for sale of his/her products,
from the customer by scanning Amazon merchant QR code and paying through UPI payment method (“Eligible Payment Method”) will be eligible for receiving a cashback of INR 7 per transaction, subject to a maximum cashback of INR 28 per day for four transactions.
Each such merchant is hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Merchant”.
- The cashback will be provided to the Eligible Merchant in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the Eligible Merchant. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the Eligible Merchant within 3 working days of him/her meeting the criteria mentioned under Section 5 above.
- It is hereby clarified that for a transaction to qualify under this Offer, the entire payment must be made using the Eligible Payment Method. Transaction undertaken by customers using a mode of payment other than the Eligible Payment Method, or multiple payment methods, including the Eligible Payment Method, will not qualify under this Offer.