Hello Users , Today we share a easy method for jio sim port From your Existing Mobile Number Network own yourself at Home by Sending Toll Free Sms. This is the Latest Port to jio Network online MNP Process, Also how to get Jio Porting Offer and how to use it.
You will get many offers if you Port your sim to Jio of other network like airtel , vi or any other telecom in Reliance Network. More about Port Offer you need to read this Full Post. Jio is Getting over 200 Millions new customers , Now Jio is Also Available For Online Mobile Number Portability for getting Existing Customers from other networks.
Reliance Jio is Increasing Customers day by day by giving Lots of free features like unlimited internet , Unlimited Calling at cheap Rate. Also they giving New User Port offer in which you get Free unlimited Calling , Sms , Internet , Roaming and more Plans at Reasonable Rate. You can port to Jio Online From your existing sim Mobile number by Following below reliance Jio sim Mnp Process steps.
After Porting Sim in Jio Network, You can Enjoy Services Like jio Wifi Calling Where you can make and Receive Calls without Network Signals. The Whole Process Port to jio Prepaid or Postpaid From Other telecom will not take More than From 5 to 6 Days.
Benefits to Port in jio online From Other Networks
Another thing is Unlimited Free calling , Video Calling , unlimited 4G internet , Sms and Much more tariff plans at lowest rate from other networks with high Speed and Stable network Signals.
Even You will get 1 GB 4G data at Rs. 4 Only or you can check More Updated Jio Tariff Plans. Get Free 100% Cashback Extra data on every recharge sometimes under Offer. You can get benefits of Premium apps Like Hotstar Vip at free of cost with 401 Plan. That’s Why we recommends to Port Mobile number in reliance Jio Sim
You can Port to jio From Airtel , Vi, BSNL , MTNL via this online MNP Process –
Steps for Jio sim port online from Airtel , VI , Bsnl
Its also like other networks , No any Special method to port Mobile Number in reliance Jio Sim.
- Firstly You need to send Sms from your Old Sim which is PORT “Mobile Number” to 1900.
- For Example PORT 9760000001
- You will Charged for this sms in some networks
- Now you get sms from 1901 within Sometime or Instantly with Upc Code ( Unique Porting Code ).
- Now go to Reliance Retailer or Store with Your Documents [ Aadhaar Card, License etc to get Jio Sim ] Find your Nearest using Jio Store Locator
- They will give you Free Jio Sim of Your Mobile Number.
- You will Also get Jio Port offer of Unlimited Benefits of free video calling and more in Fup Plan
- Once your Old Sim is Stopped Working then Insert Your Ported Jio Sim and Enjoy Free 4G by our Jio 4g Tricks
Working Jio Port Offers
- Get 1.5gb Data Daily at just Rs 149 recharge
- Recharge Using my jio app & Get Rs 400 Cashback Vouchers on Rs 399 Recharge
- Jio to jio Unlimited Calling (No need of Recharge)
- Unlimited Internet in 128kbps (No Need of Recharge)
- Free Premium jio app Access
- Jio 100% Cashback on this Plan Recharges
- Jio 2200 instant Cashback
Tags :- How to port mobile number in Reliance jio sim , port airtel , vodafone , docomo , bsnl , aircel , videocon to jio sim , port idea sim to jio sim , Reliance Jio sim Mnp Process , Features , Jio port offer , Convert any network sim in reliance Jio sim