How to Link Vodafone Number With Aadhaar Card
- 1 How to Link Vodafone Number With Aadhaar Card
- 2 Via Call & Sms Link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Number Online Otp Method
- 3 Some Common Questions Answers
- 3.0.1 Where you Can Link ?
- 3.0.2 Which Documents Needed ?
- 3.0.3 Can i Link My Number via Other Person Aadhaar Card
- 3.0.4 What Can i Do if I Don’t Have Aadhaar Card
- 3.0.5 How to Complete Link Process via Family Members Aadhaar Card
- 3.0.6 What Will Happen If i will not Link ?
- 3.0.7 Is there any Charge ?
- 3.0.8 How much time it will Take ?
- 3.0.9 What will happen to my Previous Details ?
- 3.0.10 What will happen with My Main Balance , Activated Plans ?
- 3.0.11 I am Corporate Customer Still I have to Link
- 3.1 Share this:
How to Link Vodafone Number With Aadhaar Card (Both Online & Offline Steps)
Link Vodafone Number With Aadhaar Card – I think You know About this New Rule For all Mobile Customers Where you have to Link your Number via Aadhaar Card & It’s compulsory , Otherwise Very Soon your Sim Services will be Restricted. New Call & Sms Otp Online Method is added by which you Can link Vodafone Number with aadhaar Card without going to retailer
Indian Network Operators are Sending Sms to Those Users Who still Not Linked their Card Number to Mobile numbers. So in this Article we Will Discuss Full process to Link your Number to Aadhaar Card. In our Site We Also Shared How to Link Other Networks Mobile number with aadhaar Card.
This is Very Very Simple process, No need of any Special Knowledge. Only it will take 5 – 10 Minutes at Retailer Shop. To Link Only Aadhaar Card Number Needed. Once your Process will start , Just you have to Complete one More Step of Bio-Metric Verification in which Just you have to keep your Finger Prints on Bio-Metric Verification. Your Sim will be Instantly linked With Your aadhaar Card & then you will not Get Any message from Company to Link your number.
Via Call & Sms Link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Number Online Otp Method
- You have to Call on Toll Free Number – 14546 from your Vodafone Number
- Now you Have to Follow Ivr Instructions , Select Your language
- Now enter Your 12 Digit aadhaar Card Number From that Number
- Wait for Seconds , Operator will Do demographic Verification
- Now Operator will send you otp on your aadhar card registered number
- Now you have to Enter this otp number Manually to Verify without Cut your Phone
- That’s It , You Successfully Linked Your Aadhaar Card with Vodafone number via OTP Online, This is the Full Guide of this Method No any Other Requirements Required for this Verification
Offline Process to Link Vodafone Number
- First of All, Visit Your Nearest Vodafone Stores or any Mobile Retailers which supports Airtel network.
- Before Going, Carry your aadhaar Card Number (Aadhaar card Person should be there)
- Now Tell Them retailer, You wants to Link your Vodafone Number With aadhaar Card.
- Give your Number.
- Complete Bio-metric Verification.
- Give your OTP which will Come on aadhaar card Registered number (If your Number is Wrong or You wants to Update it in Aadhaar Card then Check Update Aadhaar Details Online Process)
- Once you Complete this Steps, Your Mobile Number Aadhaar Card Link Process is Completed.
- You will also Receive Sms on Your Number.
How you Can Link Online ?
First of All , I Tells No any Online Process is Kept by government Because in this Process Bio-metric Verification Process is Compulsory & It is Very Difficult to bring this Online.
If you are thinking Why i Added Online Keyword In Title Because i wants to Alert You, Don’t Trust on any Online Websites & Apps Because they Will Stole Your Personal information.
How Much Fees You have to Pay at the Time of Link ?
There is No Any Fees for Linking Vodafone Number to Aadhaar Card , Many Retailers Will tell you to pay Charges you then you can Complain that Retailers on Customer Care Because this is Government Rule & They Didn’t Fix any Fee Charges for this Process.
You have to Complete this Process Before 31st March 2018 , Otherwise Your Sim Services Will be Restrict & you cannot Use Internet , Calling Like Services, You will not also Receive sms & Incoming Calls.
Some Common Questions Answers
Here we Shared Some Common Mostly Asking Questions & their Answers Which will make More Easy for You.
Where you Can Link ?
Nearest Mobile Retailers , Vodafone Stores.
Which Documents Needed ?
Only aadhaar Card Number Required.
Can i Link My Number via Other Person Aadhaar Card
No , you cann’t do it Because If your Finger Print will not Match via Aadhaar Card Registered Finger Prints then your Process will not Completed.
What Can i Do if I Don’t Have Aadhaar Card
You must to Make New one by Visiting Your Nearest Aadhaar Card Centers.
How to Complete Link Process via Family Members Aadhaar Card
Yes, You can Complete this Steps via Your Family Member Card number Also If you don’t have Aadhaar card or any other Reason but the Person Should be there with You to Complete Bio-metric Verification.
What Will Happen If i will not Link ?
Your Sim Services will be Deactivate by Company & then you cannot Make Calls , Internet , Sms etc. Even you will not Receive Incoming Calls , Incoming Sms.
Is there any Charge ?
It’s Completely Free.
How much time it will Take ?
It’s Very Short Process , It will take Just 2 – 3 Minutes After Starting your Process by Retailer.
What will happen to my Previous Details ?
This is Very good Question , Your all Previous Details & Documents will be Overwrite by Your New Details.
What will happen with My Main Balance , Activated Plans ?
It will not Effect on your Sim Main Balance & Other activated Plans.
I am Corporate Customer Still I have to Link
No this is For Only Individual Customers