Link Aadhaar Card with IRCTC
Hello Guys I hope you are Enjoying this Winter Season & Making Holiday Plans to Visit Somewhere. I hope you Know About , From one Irctc Account you cannot book More than 6 Tickets in a Month. So we have one trick by which Book Upto 12 tickets in a Month.
Irctc Restricted Limit to 6 Train Tickets Only, Route & Distance Doesn’t matter. Going to anywhere with your family Or you already Booked 6 Ticket of month then Don’t Worry Now Increase Limit upto 12 Tickets by Completing KYC online Process.
It’s a Easy Process to Link Aadhaar Card With IRCTC account online to Increase Ticket booking Limit. It will take Just 2 -3 minutes. To complete aadhaar Kyc in Irctc Just Enter Aadhaar Card Number & it will Send otp on Registered Number , Enter & Bypass Ticket Limit. If you are getting to Problems to Receive OTP then Update aadhaar Card Online
Steps to Link Aadhaar card With Irctc Account online
2. Login in to account or Sign Up New one (Method will work on both accounts)
3. If your Profile Details Not Matched to Aadhaar card then First of All Update it Under My Profile >> Update Profile Option
4. Link aadhaar Card by Click on My Profile >> Aadhaar Kyc.
- Enter 12 digit Aadhaar Card Number & hit on Send Otp Button (It will Send otp to Registered mobile Number)
- Enter OTP & proceed
- That’s it ! Your Account is Verified
- Now Book More than 6 Tickets in a month
Now a days Aadhaar is Mandatory to Link on Sim cards , Pan card , Bank account etc. Link aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Online
How to Book More than 6 Tickets from one IRCTC account
Once Complete this steps Your Limit Is increased upto 12 tickets per Month.
I hope you will Understand the Online Process to Link aadhaar Card with Irctc Account. But still Facing any type of Problems to Complete this Process then Free to ask here in Comments. Very soon we will give Reply & Don’t forget to Share it with Your friends so they Can also Increase their Ticket Booking Limit.